The "Search EBEC Catalog" box may be reused on your sites with a minor edit. Follow these steps:
- Add the box to your guide using Add New Box/Reuse Exisitng Box.
- Locate the Follett Links & Widgets guide and then the "Search EBEC Catalog" box. Click the
"Make a copy of this box rather than mapping to the original..." box so you can edit the box once it is on your guide.
- Once the box is on your guide, click Add/Edit Text.
- Click on the Plain Text Editor.
- Locate the site ID # 711 and replace it with the site ID # for your library. You can locate this number by hovering over the link to your library on the RICAT page.
- Save! Check to make sure you are searching your library catalog!
Questions? Problems? Contact email@example.com.