Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This is an archived guide. The information is being kept for historical purposes only and is not updated. Please refer to Beyond Help! for updates on Destiny Library Manager.
Links work best if you are concurrently logged into your Destiny catalog and the Follett Software Customer Portal.
- Mobile Apps
- Destiny Library Manager Help: How-to-Videos
- Power Search: Call Number Limiters
- Lexiles in Web Path Express
- FollettShelf Enhancements
- One Search Translators
- Standards & TitlePeek ( Must be logged into Destiny)
- eLearning Modules
- Destiny v11: What's Coming
Need a Login for Follett's Customer Portal?
Follett Software Customer Portal provides access to many extra benefits related to their products.
If you have not already created an account, you will need your customer number. To locate your customer number,
- login to your Destiny catalog.
- select the Back Office tab
- click on the Site Configuration link on the left hand side of the screen.
- select the Site Info tab at the top right
About half way down the page, you should see your Site Customer Number. Enter this number along with your zipcode on the Create a New Account page to obtain your account from Follett.
Destiny Library Manager
Text taken from http://www.follettsoftware.com/library-automation-software.