Skip to main content
"Our hope is that the agents of change will be the students themselves." -- Makerspace Playbook School Edition, Spring 2013
Ways to Expand and Connect
- Place students in leadership and instructional roles
- Short on free time during the school day? Form an after-school club
- Overwhelmed? Not handy yourself? Tap into the talents and enthusiasm of colleagues, friends, parents, volunteers
- Are there companies / organizations / colleges / clubs in town who can share their expertise?
- Is your library too small? Organize a parking lot / field day / gymnasium / cafeteria maker event
- Co-sponsor a maker event with / at your local public or academic library
- Promote, promote, promote!