Skip to main content
- Search for titles in the OSL (Ocean State Libraries) online catalog using your library card and have your items delivered to the location of your choice including the Frank Iacono Library
- Loan period for OLIS materials is 3 weeks with renewals upon due date if there are no HOLDS on the item.
- Drop off library materials for return to other Rhode Island libraries
- Reference services via in-person by appointment only or by telephone and email
Hours and Directions
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. If staff is unavailable, you may call Kelley Lima at 574-9308, Jeremy Cutler at 574-9306 or Alicia Waters at 574-9315. Closed State holidays.