If your school library participates in interlibrary loan, the following settings must be applied in Back Office in order for ILL to function properly. For more details, please see the Important Tips for Destiny© Site Configuration section below.
1. You must set your default Patron Type to ILL and leave it there
2. The Site Configuration setting "Allow library materials to circulate to all patrons in the district" must be checked
3. Your ILL Patron Type Pending and Ready Holds expiration settings must be set to a minimum of 35 days for each
4. Your ILL Patron Type Max Checkouts and Max Holds must be set to 99 for each
5. Your ILL Patron Type Regular Circulation Loan Period must be set to at least 28 days
Important Destiny© site configuration settings are listed below. Please review them all carefully, especially if your library participates in interlibrary loan. Please also review the document called "The Gob-ILL-ins 2013" linked at the bottom of this page.