Asset Best Practices *
1. Give Assets unique names!
2. Provide commonly used Assets for everyone's use. See RILINK Managed Widgets & Videos.
3. Map whenever possible to make updates easy.
4. Request help with CSS to change how an asset looks.
*based on information from a Springshare webinar.
Content may be reused at the Content Type (except Rich Text), Box, Page, and Guide levels. Additionally, Guides may be reused at the Community level. Please refer to the RILINK Schools LibGuides CMS Users Guide for more information.
Statistics* provides a look at how your LibGuide(s) are being used to help assess what to improve or delete.
To access Statistics
1. Click on Statistics on the orange command bar. Then select the Guides tab.
2. Locate the Guide with which you wish to work.
3. Set the parameters and click Run Report.
4. See the total views for the Guide.
5. Click on the name of the Guide to see the Views for individual pages.
6. Use the resulting data to help make decisions about the content.
* Guides linked as Pages using a Redirect URL must be viewed as the individual Guide to see the Statistics.