To create a Twitter "Follow Me!" or Timeline widget for your LibGuides site:
2. Enter your Twitter Handle and click on the →
3.Two display options, Timeline & Twitter Buttons will appear. Choose the one that best meets your needs.
6. For the Timeline option, the default height of 400px and default width of 250px for the Timeline should be fine but can be adjusted by clicking on "set customization options"
7. Click "Copy Code"
8. For the Twitter Buttons option choose the "Follow" option to created the code for the sample below.
8. Paste the code of the option you prefer into the "Other Widget Code" section in the Widgets section on the My Profile page in LibApps
To add the Twitter widget to your Profile box and/or page (also see screen shots below):
1. Log into LibApps (not all the way into LibGuides - stay in LibApps)
2. Click My Profile on the orange LibApps menu
3. Scroll all the way down to the Widgets section
4. On the Other Widget Code line, click the word Empty (assuming it is empty)
5. Paste the Twitter feed widget code into the box and click the blue check mark to save it
6. Choose display options (page and box, or page only)
Twitter provides several other widget options you may choose to explore.