Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For Further Consideration . . .
- LibGuides CMS is a Springshare product. Springshare's mission is "to develop engaging web-based applications created specifically for libraries and educational institutions. ... We are committed to helping libraries create better patron experiences." ("More than half of Springshare's team members are librarians.")
- Every LibGuides CMS paid subscription includes support, upgrades, and training information.
- Usage statistics for every guide you create allow for proactive and reflective decision-making.
- Custom forms and surveys can be used for pre- and post-assessments and other evaluation tools.
- The power of reusability (something you won’t get with Google Sites, Weebly, Wix, Drupal, or Wordpress). Being able to reuse an entire guide, or portions of a guide such as an individual page or box. This drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to create a new guide as you’ll never have to start from scratch again.
- The convenience of leveraged ‘linking’ where content items are linked together. This means that if the original is ever updated in any way (like a new book edition is published) then you only have to update the original and those changes cascade down to every reused item. This makes maintenance a breeze.
- The Community. There are over 180,000 librarians all over the world creating LibGuides, currently 760,000+ guides and counting. You can search what they’re building, request to copy their guides, or collaborate on guides together. It’s content curation at its finest.
- Free training, help documentation, and webinars. Springshare (and RILINK) are here to help you every step of the way.
- Constant Updates. Springshare products aren’t stagnant. Updates are released several times a year, most of them coming from customer suggestions, to ensure the latest and greatest in new features.