To foster innovative learning and creative research in school libraries through partnerships and resource sharing for student success.
- 96 elementary schools
- 3 elementary/middle schools
- 3 K-12 schools
- 30 middle/jr. high schools
- 5 middle/high schools and
- 23 high schools
- a total of 160 members in 29 school districts.
RILINK 2013-2014 Calendar
Clicking on dates in orange takes you to the registration and details of the scheduled event. Clicking on the hyperlinked titles in the list below the calendar also takes you to the registration and details of an event. To view past events visit RILINK's LibCal site.
Interested in who won the Follett Challenge and what they did? Visit FollettChallenge.com to view the videos.
Welcome to five new members! Agnes B. Hennessey, James R. D. Oldham, and Orlo Avenue Elementary Schools in East Providence and Wakefield Elementary and West Kingston Elementary Schools in South Kingstown have joined RILINK bringing our membership 160 schools!
Welcome to five new RILINK members! Matunuck Elementary School in South Kingstown; Rocky Hill School in East Greenwich; and Greenbush Elementary School, Horgan Elementary School, and Wakefield Hills Elementary School in West Warwick have joined RILINK ! That brings our total membership up to 155 schools!
Sample K-12 LibGuides Sites
Take a look at these sites to see how school librarians have successfully used LibGuides to enhance learning, engage students, and encourage collaboration:
Links to Interesting Articles
Members often share links to thought-provoking articles about the SLMS profession. Find them here! A mouseover provides a brief description or source of the link.
Can't find that invaluable handout or article from a recent workshop or a listserv email? Check here for it! Email us if you cannot locate what you need.
- Keynote 2014 Announcement
- RILINK brochure
- Follett Challenge Announcement
- Student Expectations (brochure)
- CCSS Brochure from World Book
- EBOOK Comparison
- Information Literacy Awareness Month Email
- Professional Development Flyer
- Common Core and Standards resources on RICAT
- Sample Owners Manual for Teachers
- Summer Reading for Librarians 2013